After the success of October’s taco truck tour, it’s time for another!
Taco Truck Tour Numéro Dos:
When: Sunday, November 22, 2009
Meet: 12:30 pm, Lake Merritt BART station (9th and Oak St., Oakland).
Start: ~ 12:45 pm
End: ~ 3:30 pm ish, Fruitvale BART station
Twitter: @catacotrucks / #tacotrucktour
Itinerary (follow along at Oakland Taco Truck Map 2007)
1) Tacos Alonzo at Foothill Blvd./27th Ave.
2) Tacos El Mazatlan at Foothill Blvd./Fruitvale Ave.
3) Tamales Mi Lupita at Foothill Blvd./34th Ave.
4) Tacos El Tio Juan at Foothill Blvd./41st Ave.
5) Nieves Cinco de Mayo (ice cream) at 3340 E 12th St.
When it’s all said and done, feel free to bike or BART home. Anyone is welcome to join up or leave at anytime, obviously.
Afterwards, I might even be up for a beer at The Trappist (8th/B’way, downtown Oakland).
Bring: bike, helmet, $10-$15 for tacos+ice cream, camera if you want to document the deliciousness
RSVP: Email me cyrus [at] californiatacotrucks [dot] com. Put “Fruitvale taco truck bike tour” in the subject line.
All are welcome!